Easter is coming up, and I know some of you will be looking for last minute events to book, we have put together a guide with business we work with/recommend.
If you would like to be added: email over at email@example.com
The Beelines North East Bug Hunts through urban green take place at the following parks during the Easter school holidays. The bug hunts start at 10.00am.
- Tyne Riverside Country Park, Tuesday 12 April, 10.00am-3.00pm
- Gosforth Central Park, Thursday 14 April, 10.00am-3.00pm
- Walker Park, Friday 15th April, 10.00am-3.00pm
- Leazes Park, Tuesday 19th April, 10.00am-3.00pm
- Heaton Park, Thursday 21st April, 10.00am-3.00pm
- Access their information; https://urbangreennewcastle.org/
Free event for under 5 at Gosforth Civic Theatre: https://www.gosforthcivictheatre.co.uk/babies-and-toddlers-freeplay
12th April, Gaming session at Gosforth Civic Theatre: https://www.gosforthcivictheatre.co.uk/gct-gaming-social
‘Meet the Animals’ tickets are now available – https://www.ouseburnfarm.org.uk/whatson
Sessions this April – Thursday 14th, Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd at 12.30-1.15pm.
Sessions this April – Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th, Thursday 14th, Friday 15th, Saturday 16th, Monday 18th, Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd.
Brocksbushes have activities on every day from 9th to 24th April.
- Tuesday 12 April – Spring Flowers – Decorate ceramic plant pots with special pens and then plant some seeds.
- Thursday 14 April – Flower Sculptures – Create your own 3D flower sculpture, using colourful card and paper.
- Tuesday 19 April – Still Life Painting – Have a go at still life flower painting with watercolour paints and pencils.
- Thursday 21 April – Bird Decorations – Create your own bird decoration from collage materials to hang up at home.
To book either event at The Sea Hotel, contact the team on 0191 4270999.
17th April – The time machine – family friendly theatre at Bowes Museum; https://facebook.com/events/s/the-time-machine-family-friend/1385387848574705/
20th-23rd April – the sound of music at Tyne theatre & Opera House – https://tynetheatreandoperahouse.uk/events/weos-musical-productions-present-the-sound-of-music/
- Jesmond Dene day out guide.
- Chester Le street riverside park guide.
- Beamish museum guide.
- Ridley park guide.
- A guide to Plessey Woods Country Park.
- Carlisle Park – Morpeth Guide.
- Invited | Brewers Fayre, Derwent crossing.
- Invite |Life science centre guide.
- PR invite | Hatchet Harry’s Axe throwing range review.
- Tynemouth Park Guide.
- Gifted | Point blank shooting with kids over the summer holidays only.
- Tynemouth priory and castle guide.