The life Bath are a local and small business, that have handpicked and designed all clothing items and sourced the best accessories they know people will love.
They have a beautiful clothing range with the best prints and also a great accessories section too.
I was recently gifted two beautiful and cosy garments from this wonderful brand.
First up, their “you’ve totally got this sweatshirt” from their body positive range. Their body positive range is super inspiring with lots of inspiration quotes and female empowerment vibes.
This a sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
Their clothes are printed with the direct-to-garment (DTG) printing method. The printing tech they use is made with sustainability in mind, and their DTG printers use almost zero wastewater and less energy, lowering our carbon footprint which is great.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
I was also gifted this cosy pullover hoodie with pockets which are super beneficial.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
£38.00 – get yours here.