Back in December, we were kindly gifted a fabulous selection of cake from Bakes and Shakes.
Bakes and Shakes opened their desert shop during lockdown and have been smashing it every since. Their photographs always have my mouth watering and I will have to take a visit to their shop very soon.
The shop is based on:
66 rokeby street , Newcastle , United Kingdom, Ne15 8rp
- You can call to place order for both delivery and pick ups – 0191 649 2118
- Walk-in is available (may change due to covid restrictions, therefore I would advice to check first)
- Delivery is available to areas – NE3, NE4, NE5 and NE15
- They always have offers on too.
- You can also order online – via link .
🌟Monday – Thursday: 6:00pm- 11:00pm
🌟Friday to Saturday: 6:30pm-12:00am
Credited to: Bakes and Shakes
Gifted | – I had the the school cake, took me back to primary school days, who did not love having old school cake for desert. I covered it in hot custard and wow, I was not disappointed, it was just as good, if not better.
Summa, had the lotus brownie, this was great for her as she is not a big fan of icing etc. And Roxy had the rainbow cake, this looked amazing and I’m sure it tasted just as good, since Roxy said “it was to good to share”.
We really enjoyed our deserts and recommend this new cake shop as a must to add to your list.